A LITTLE BACKSTORY TO THE GENESIS OF THIS CONTEST:
The Shelby Chamber invites you to participate in a community wide contest during July and August. It’s free, easy and fun – register and paint or decorate a bike to be entered into the contest! You will leave for display during the day so visitors can see your bike art!
The late Shelby resident, Bill Field, had the vision of what we now know as the William A. Field Memorial Hart-Montague Rail Trail State Park. We thought decorating bikes might honor this designation and bring visitors into our quaint village and spend some time visiting with us! Dine at a local eatery, visit our unique shops and see the services we boast in Shelby.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION:
- FREE REGISTRATION ENDS JUNE 30, 2017. RULES:
- To be eligible you must live in the Shelby zip code (49455).
- Businesses, residents, clubs (Girl Scouts – Boy Scouts – 4H – The Ladder – Optimist, Rotary etc…) located in the 49455 zipcode.
- You must be willing to exhibit your bike at your location. The Shelby Area Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for bike theft, damage etc. Use common sense when displaying your bike.
- Enter your bike online. It’s FREE!
- Only bikes that are art altered are eligible to compete for the cash prize.
- Entries that are entered by a household in which anyone in that household generates income from social media (professional) are not eligible for the cash prize.
- WE WILL POST YOUR ENTRY ON THE OFFICAL CONTEST PHOTO ALBUM PAGE on our Facebook Page. Only photos submitted and uploaded in the online registration form will be posted.
WHO WINS: The photo with the most LIKES. One Winner takes the $500 Cash!
What LIKES Count??: The ONLY LIKES that will count towards the winner will be with the most LIKES on the Shelby Area Chamber Facebook OFFICIAL LIKE MY BIKE ENTRIES PHOTO ALBUM
(Feel free to share your bike, but the only votes/likes that count are the likes on our page, in our photo album!)
?s Please email mary